Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by friend and fellow writing buddy Winter Peck! So now I have to tell you five things you didn't know about me, which might be difficult considering the post I did a few weeks ago, but I'll try.

1. I met my husband when we were home missionaries traveling with Encounter Revival Ministries. I'll try to include the link here: www.encounterrevival.org

2. I'm afraid of squirrels.

3. I collect teacups.

4. My great-grandfather was given away as a baby and later took on that family's name even though he was never legally adopted, so my maiden name, Penica, should really have been Salinger. Oh, I'm glad great-grandpa switched last names, even if Penica is kind of weird, Sarah Salinger has too much alliteration for me.

5. I love anything with potatoes in it. My sister teases me that all of my favorite recipes start off "take six large potatoes..." I also can't seem to cook in small quantities. When I cook, my husband and I are usually eating the leftovers for days.

So, care to tell me five things about yourself? I'll settle for one or two if that's easier.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Winter Peck said...

LOL! Potatoes are a household staple around here. Can't have a pork/beef roast w/out the tators.

BTW, you're in a pic on Christina Berry's blog.
http://authorchristinaberry.blogspot.com/

Go down to her ACFW conference book signing post and you'll find yourself there.

We need a phone chat again. <};^D

Sarah said...

Oh, that's the picture I was telling you about at the book signing! I didn't realize that was Christina.

Can't wait to hear how your edits are coming. I've got chapter 1 pretty well revised, hoping to finish chapter 2 today. Then I have major revisions in some of the other chapters and the second half of the book to write.

Yikes. I think I have a headache. :) Hope it's going well for you.

Sarah said...

Oh, and I thought I should offer some a little pronunciation assistance. Penica is pronounced penn-ick-uh. And Romine is pronounced row-mine. As in you row your boat, and I'll row mine. My husband always offers this little ditty to help people not put a funny accent on our last name. We have a friend who calls him Al because of it.