Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainy Days

So, it's raining today, and I have to say - I'm kind of liking it.

Hubby and I went out for breakfast and then to the grocery store so that I can actually cook some of our food this weekend. I did not enjoy getting the bottom of my jeans wet traipsing through so many puddles. (Maybe there is some wisdom to wearing high-waters, even if they do look dated, they're great for... high water!)

But now I'm at home, all snug and dry. I'll enjoy a cup of hot tea -today's choice is Mango Ceylon- then read a little to get my inspirational thought processes flowing. After that I'm hoping to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and get started on all the revisions that I need to complete for my work-in-progress.

Maybe later I'll make a pot of soup. Rainy days call for soup. At least at my house.

So is it raining at your house today? What will you do on this rainy day?

1 comments:

Winter Peck said...

We might get some rain today, it's threatening, but nothing yet.

Girl, enjoy this time without the kiddos. If I could get days to go to the coffee shop with just the hubby, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Got pics up on my blog of the conference.