Monday, May 18, 2009

New Title, New Job

Ok, so I'm rather proud of my creativity in renaming this blog. Tete-a-tete is a French phrase, meaning a face to face conversation. I remember seeing it used in many of the classics and came across it again recently while I was rereading Pride and Prejudice. I thought this would be a perfect title for my blog because, while we're hardly face to face, I hope to create that same type of friendship with my readers.

Today is also the first day of my new job, or rather lack thereof. After much prayer and discussion, my husband and I decided it was finally time for me to resign from my day job and stay at home full-time, at least for the time being. One day into this new challenge, and so far I'm loving it. My house is clean, a homemade dinner is in the oven, and I'm hoping to have more time to work on my writing.

I'm going to make a point of trying to blog at least once a week. So check back often and leave me a comment to let me know what's going on in your life.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Emily Kreps said...

I'm excited to read your musings! :-)

Sarah said...

Thanks Em! I really appreciate the political insight on your blog as well.

Winter Peck said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get away and stay home.